Our planet, have limited resources and our responsibility is to use them with common sense. Future generations will like enjoy & sailing as we do.
IMNASA recycle correctly all wasted materials to ensure that they don’t cause any injury to people and environment.
Because of this, we commit with our costumers to recycle responsibly. All the costs are assumed by IMNASA in our commitment with people and environment.
What we recycle?
- Electric & electronic equipment through ECOTIC Foundation with an IMS (Integrated Management System). Via these systems, we ensure that the products will be well recycled with a model based on efficiency & economics to guarantee that the system will endure.
- In IMNASA we have special containers from ECOPILA to all kind of batteries. Throughout an IMS, we transport them to special processing plants for they recycling.
- All used oils are recycled by SIGAUS by an IMS with tree principal objectives: get back the 95% of used oil, rebuilt the 65% of regenerated oil and increase the value of the oil.
- All the bulbs, fluorescent lights, LED’s & lights are appropriately recycled by Ambilamp to fulfil two principal objectives: closing the product life cycle & raise awareness, education and sensitivity of our costumers and employees.
- All our non-used product catalogues become paper pulp to in a future, be part of the recycled chain and don’t chop down any extra tree. In addition, all our packaging has the certificates FSC (Forest Stewardship Council), PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) and RECIPAP.
- All scraps from packaging & logistics are grinded to use in the future to protect the products inside packaging. The re-use helps us to keep the highest security standards that we offer to our costumers.
- Residues like plastic, metal, paints, computer parts, woods, etc. are correctly separated for afterwards can transport them to the nearest recycling plants from our storehouse.
Our facilities & machinery located in Campllong are been design to maintain the highest sustainability standards.
- Our facilities have skylights to make correct use of sunlight.
- All the offices have crystal walls to save electricity & use sunlight.
- Our machinery has ERS (energy recuperation system). An elevator system, need a lot of energy to go up so, when it go down, we recuperate the maximum wasted energy that we have used in the step before.
- Ecological transport. Our employees they move using the “Holland model” that is, going by bicycle across our facilities with the consequent energy saving & healthy benefits that contributes to our employees.
- Ecologic packing parts. All our boxes have certifications of non toxic inks and many other homologations.