General conditions of access and use of this web site
I.- You are accessing the web site of IMPORTACIONES NÁUTICAS SA (hereinafter "IMNASA"). This web site can be visited by any user freely and for free as long as it is for personal and professional use. "User" shall be understood as any natural or legal person who accesses or has accessed this web site, therefore subject to these General Conditions and the content of the Legal Notices.
II.- In any case, the User must use this web site and its contents and / or services diligently and in accordance with these General Conditions and the content of the Legal Notices, as well as with the Law, morality, public order and good manners.
III.- IMNASA, reserves the right to deny or withdraw access or content to this website and / or the services contained therein, at any time and without prior notice, to any User who does not comply with the provisions of the these General Conditions, and especially with what is established in the previous paragraph.
IV.- IMNASA reserves the right to modify or delete at any time and without prior notice the contents, services and information found on this web site.
V.- For IMNASA to provide the services or products offered on this web site, it will be necessary for the User to fill in all the data and other information requested in the forms that the web site contains for each case, unless expressly stated otherwise. . In the event that the User does not fill in all the data fields of the form, IMNASA may decide not to provide the User with the service or product in question.
VI.- LIMIT OF LIABILITY
- 6.1. The User who uses this web page does so at his own risk and expense. IMNASA, its partners, collaborators, employees and representatives are not responsible for any errors that the content of this website or other content that can be accessed through it may suffer. IMNASA, its partners, collaborators, employees and representatives cannot be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this website, nor for any action taken on the basis of the information provided therein.
- 6.2. IMNASA is not responsible for the cases in which minors have sent personal data through this web site.
- 6.3. IMNASA does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that could cause damage or alterations in the computer system, in the electronic documents or in the files of the user of this website. Consequently, IMNASA is not responsible for the damages that such elements may cause to the User or to third parties. 6.3. IMNASA does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that could cause damage or alterations in the computer system, in the electronic documents or in the files of the user of this website. Consequently, IMNASA is not responsible for the damages that such elements may cause to the User or to third parties.
VII.- LEGAL NOTICE ON INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents of this web page (understood as such, by way of example, texts, images, sound, files, coffers, logos, trademarks, color combinations, or any other element, its structure or design), as well as its Graphic design and source codes are the intellectual property of IMNASA, and none of the exploitation rights over them can be understood to be assigned to the User beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In particular, but without limiting the generality of the user's obligation expressed in the previous paragraph, the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and in general any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of All or part of the contents of this website, as well as its design and the selection and presentation of the materials included in it. These acts of exploitation may only be carried out with the express authorization of IMNASA and provided that explicit reference is made to IMNASA's ownership of the indicated intellectual property rights.
Unless legally established otherwise, it is also prohibited to decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, sublicense or transmit in any way, translate or make derivative works of the computer programs necessary for the operation, access and use of this website and of the services contained therein, as well as carrying out, with respect to all or part of such programs, any of the acts of exploitation referred to in the previous paragraph. The user of the website must refrain in any case from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that may be installed in it.
VIII.- LEGAL NOTICE ON PERSONAL DATA
- 8.1. We inform you that the personal data that the User provides us by filling in any form located on our website or through inquiries made via email will become part of an IMNASA file, in order to keep you informed of our activities , carry out commercial and promotional activities and provide an adequate service and, eventually, and in the event of the submission of curricular forms, carry out the selection of candidates.
- 8.3. Its acceptance for the treatment or transfer of personal data, according to the above, is always revocable, without retroactive effects, in accordance with the provisions of articles 6 and 11 of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13.
- 8.4. Likewise, at any time the User may, if he wishes, exercise the rights of opposition, access, rectification and cancellation of said data by contacting IMPORTACIONES NÁUTICAS, SA with address at Crta. Fornells nº13 (Zona Industrial les Ferreries), 17459 Campllong, Girona, Spain. The application must contain the following information: name and surname of the User, address for the purposes of notifications, photocopy of the National Identity Document or passport, and specific content of the right exercised.
IX.- LEGAL NOTICE ON AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION.
The User authorizes IMNASA to obtain and store data and / or identifiable information related to the connection or use of verification or registration files on the User's hard drive (for example: the search program or "Browser" that it uses, the type operating system of the terminal you use, or the name of the web site from which you connect to the IMNASA web site or advertisement, etc.). The User authorizes IMNASA to enter information in the User's terminal in the form of "Cookies" or similar file, which may be used by IMNASA for statistical, security, promotional and / or commercial purposes. IMNASA Cookies are only associated with anonymous users and their terminals, without providing references that allow the User's personal data to be deduced, and they cannot read data from their hard drives or read Cookies files created by other web site providers. IMNASA reminds the User that most of the "browsers" on the network allow users to erase the "cookies" from the hard drive of their computer, block them or receive a message before recording a "cookie", and that users can also configure your browser to be notified on the screen of the reception of Cookies and to prevent their installation on hard drives. To obtain help on these functions, access the instructions or manuals for the "browser" or your browser, or the "help" screen. on the web they allow users to erase the "cookies" from their computer's hard drive, block them or receive a message before recording a "cookie", and that users can also configure their browser to be notified on the screen of the receipt of Cookies and to prevent their installation on hard drives. To obtain help on these functions, access the instructions or manuals for the "browser" or your browser, or the "help" screen. on the web they allow users to erase the "cookies" from their computer's hard drive, block them or receive a message before recording a "cookie", and that users can also configure their browser to be notified on the screen of the receipt of Cookies and to prevent their installation on hard drives. To obtain help on these functions, access the instructions or manuals for the "browser" or your browser, or the "help" screen.
X.- LEGAL NOTICE ABOUT LINKING MECHANISMS AND LINKED SITES
The links contained in this web page may lead the user to other web pages managed by third parties, over which IMNASA does not exercise any type of control. For this reason, IMNASA is not responsible for the contents or the status of said web pages, and access to them through this web page does not indicate that IMNASA approves their contents.
XI.- Access to this web site implies acceptance by the User of these General Conditions and the content of the Legal Notices, and their commitment to respect them.
XII.- CONTENTS IN THE BLOGS AND CUSTOMER SPACE
- 1.- IMNASA blogs, if any, are for communicative and informative purposes in exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information.
- 2.- It is the sole responsibility of the users to access the blogs.
- 4.- Blogs may not be used for commercial and / or economic purposes by companies, companies, individuals, offices or offices, consultancies or the like that, in a hidden or open way, may use blogs to retain their customers or refer them to another website.
- 5.- All comments and / or opinions expressed in blogs exclusively represent the opinion of their authors and will never be that of IMNASA.
- 6.- Insults, offensive comments of any kind, xenophobic, racist or degrading or that seek to provoke a reaction among commentators are strictly prohibited.
- 7.- Commenters may not use information or data with Copyrights.
- 8.- IMNASA reserves the right to eliminate, erase and even expel any user and / or comment without prior notice whenever it is considered that any of the aforementioned points is violated.